- Software: WMS, Bally, Barcrest, Aristocrat, NextGen, Amaya, GVG (SkillOnNet),
Merkur, 1X2 Gaming, NYX, Bally Wulff, Barcrest, Microgaming (Quickfire), Yggdrasil, Big Time Gaming, Realistic Games, Lightning Box, Shuffle Master, Reel Time Gaming (RTG), Play’n Go, XPRO, Extreme (Novomatic), NetEnt, Evolution.
- License: Malta Gaming Authority; Gambling Commission of Great Britain
- Languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Romanian, Russian ,Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- Currencies: AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, NOK, RUB, USD, SEK, ZAR
- Restricted countries: Romania, Hungary, the Republic of Cyprus, Italy, the German State of Schleswig-Holstein, France, Spain, Denmark, Belgium, Israel, Turkey, Mexico, USA (real money games are not available); Bulgaria and Slovakia (Live Casino option is not available)
Deposit Methods: Credit/Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro/Switch/Solo), PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, ECO, Fast Bank Transfer, Paysafecard, Sofort, Instant Banking by Citadel, eKonto, TrustPay, Comgate, Webmoney, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy
|ecopays||Fast Bank Transfer|
EUcasino intro claims it to be the best online casino and this is quite bold considering that no one is perfect. Still, after a short glance, you might say that there are certain reasons behind such statement.
EUcasino is one of the 6 sites belonging to SkillOnNet Ltd. And this means that you can play a range of exclusive games that you won’t find on other sites. But for the purpose of objectiveness we have to mention that the range of games presented is not the most extensive.
EUcasino is licensed in Malta and United Kingdom.
EUcasino runs on powerful SkillOnNet software famous for great attention to details which makes your gaming experience quite unique.
You can also find games from such leaders of the gaming industry like Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, and others which gives you an opportunity to experience great and well-known games as well. As a result, you get to play amazing games with excellent graphics.
One of the biggest EUcasino’s advantages is that their site and software operate in most European languages plus Arabic.
All games are played via downloadable EUcasino software. Unfortunately, it runs on Windows only and is not compatible with MacOS. However, there is a browser version which you can use for practice, for it doesn’t allow to bet real money and is meant as a preview. You can also practice for free in the downloadable version of the casino, without making any deposits.
You can play the EUcasino games from your mobile phone as well.
|Not on Mac||Blackberry||Windows|
And while there are games loved by many players like blackjack, roulette, and video poker, the biggest hit is slots, and they make up the majority on the site. This is one of EUcasino’s big advantages, for the slots are excellent. And so is, actually, the variety of other games found here, though some find it a bit limited.
In general, all the games are divided into the following categories:
- Slots. Here you can find 50 line bets, Progressive slots, 3-D slots and many more. One of the best slots is Millionaire Genie, a Progressive Slot game with constantly rising jackpots.
- Roulette games. The variety is quite impressive, you can choose to play American or European roulette, among many other.
- Card games offer a wide choice of blackjack, poker, baccarat, craps, and other popular games.
- Live casino
- Video poker
- Other games, which include Doubles Heaven, The Big Wheel, and Hi Lo Cards.
So EUcasino is definitely prepared to give you high quality entertainment because they are pretty selective in what they are offer.
Still you might notice certain drawbacks. As mentioned above, some might find the variety of games besides slots sort of limited.
And only one operational system compatible with EUcasino software may seem an unexpected obstacle, especially in the 21st century.
The list of accepted payment methods does not include information about limits, restrictions, waiting periods, and so on.
Some gamblers may get confused about site navigation. You definitely can’t say that it is easy to look for information there. For example, it’s not clear where to look data about SSL certificate they use.
EUcasino offers instant bonuses for all new players. The welcome package includes up to €350 and 150 free spins. What’s important, there is no wagering on these spins. EUcasino promises to pay the winnings from free spins as real money. And frankly speaking, this welcome bonus is practically the best in the industry.
In EUcasino there is VIP membership with six levels to go up, but it’s not clear how to gain VIP status in the first place. Still, there are VIP points you earn after each bet, you collect the points during a month and then you are assigned these points on the first day of the next month. Based on the amount of the points you earn a certain VIP level.
The privileges you would get upon reaching a VIP status include cashback for every single bet you make, free bonuses for moving up levels, and regular invitations to exclusive events and promotion offers. And, of course, you would get your personal VIP account manager. And also VIP members receive guaranteed cashback for testing new games.
Payments, Safety and Fair Play
The choice of currencies you can withdraw and play with is also quite impressive. Here is a list with the amount of minimum deposit for each of them:
- AUD – 20
- CAD – 20
- CHF – 20
- DKK – 100
- EUR – 20
- GBP – 20
- NOK – 100
- RUB – 500
- USD – 20
- SEK – 100
- ZAR – 100
You can withdraw 10,000 EUR maximum every 30 days. The limit for one withdrawal transaction is 5,000 EUR.
EUcasino will also charge you some extra money to cover the costs for transactions. Normally it happens when you choose Wire Transfer. The terms of such transactions are provided on EUcasino site in the T&C section.
As for the payment methods, there is an impressive list of different services, from the most common ones like PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill, to local e-wallets in different countries.
EUcasino claims to have a very high level of data protection. To sustain the safety of all transactions and personal data it uses 128-bit SSL data encryption.
The certificate for Random Number Generator used by EUcasino is signed by iTech Labs Australia and you can have a look at it on the EUcasino site.
Additionally, EUcasino supports constant play monitoring to ensure fair play.
If you have any questions or need to solve a problem, EUcasino claims its support service to be available 24/7 and gives you three options to contact them:
- E-mail. To get a fast answer you would need to write your letter in English. Mails in other languages are also read and answered, but this takes a little longer. There are also different departments where you can send your request, so choose wisely.
- Live Chat. EUcasino offers you to use Live Chat to clarify all the difficult moments including games rules, recommendations, certain moments administration needs to notice, and so on.
- Phone. You can also contact the support by phone, but there is only one number (which implies long waiting on the line) and it’s not free.
And, of course, there is a FAQ page, but we found it not as satisfying as we expected.
All in all, EUcasino can be a great place to visit, with a nice variety of certain games and great marketing policy. However, it lacks certain features which are minor, but it is small things that make gamblers feel welcome, don’t you think?